Translation and interpretation services to meet your every need.
Requests now being serviced by
Polyglot Interpretations!


Certified and Legal Translation Services

BridgeLanguages provides certified translation services for any legal document in any language, for use by governmental offices and academic institutions.

If you need a certified translation of a legal document, BridgeLanguages can provide you one in a timely manner. Our certified translations are recognized and accepted by the following organizations:

  • US government offices, including the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
  • Foreign governments and their local offices
  • Academic institutions

We can provide you with certified translations of various legal documents including:

  • Birth/death/marriage certificates
  • Adoption decrees
  • Passports
  • Drivers’ licenses
  • Financial statements
  • Academic transcripts and diplomas
  • Reference and employment letters
  • Corporate documents
  • Medical records
  • Power of attorney
  • And many more!

Our translations are certified with a notarized cover letter attached to the translated document, verifying a true and accurate translation to the best of our knowledge. The letter is signed by the Translations Coordinator and a Notary Public, and stamped with a raised notary seal. If you need additional certified copies of a document we translated for you, we can provide them at any time!

What is a certified translation?

A certified translation in the US consists of a notarized letter, signed by the translator or translation company and attached to the translation itself. This letter affirms that the translation is a complete and accurate rendering of the original document. This certification does not necessarily prove that the translation is accurate, or that the translator is certified, so it is important to use a reputable company, accredited by the American Translators Association. BridgeLanguages requires that all translators be certified by the ATA, be native speakers of the source language, and have formal education in the target language.

When do I need a certified translation?

Governmental agencies, as well as most legal, financial, regulatory, and academic institutions require certified translations when you are submitting foreign-language documents.

In which languages can I get a certified translation?

We work in our 80 languages, so whether you need a Mandarin, French or Spanish certified translation, we can help. Review our list of languages that we work with.

Request a Quote!